Thursday, December 01, 2011

Ugly Christmas Sweater Links

I have never had a Christmas sweater.  For years I had a red cashmere sweater that I wore to holiday parties, but when that wore out I never replaced it.    Practicality or even frugality tells me that a sweater that you wear only six weeks a year is impractical.  I mean isn't it January and February when  you need a really warm sweater?    And many of them are truly ugly, so  I was amused a few years ago to hear about an ugly Christmas sweater contest.  And then a party.  What a hoot! It's nice when people can have some good clean fun and enjoy a few laughs.   I have seen some humdingers for sale at Walmart this season.  Just in time for the holidays.  Marketing is all.  I do wonder what people in other countries think of this particular way to celebrate.   Good old American know-how or truly bizarre. 


Ugly Christmas Sweater Links:



My Ugly Christmas Sweater

Winner of the Ugly Christmas Sweater Contest

Yet Another Ugly Christmas Sweater Contest

Ugly Christmas Sweates on Ebay

Woman's Day Holiday Sweater Contest Winner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome!