About the writing life, there is the following to say:
1) Excuse my weird grammar
2) Sent out memoir (short piece) 3 poems and a short story whew!
3) Put up a blog for my novel, The Shadow Warriors (see link)
4) The novel now has its own Facebook page. Waiting for "likes." And waiting. Hmmm.
5) Put "like" buttons on a couple of my blogs (hope springs eternal) see #4
6) Taking a pacing course (writing not horses)
7) Looking at the final edits of a novel to send to an e-publisher
8) Need to read a book for the class
9) Finishing the reading of a friend's manuscript
10) Writing 2 poems for a poem/food contest
As if that is not enough
1) Time to do the (yech) tax workbook
2) May book a cruise (I'm going to need a vacation)
3) Have to do table topics for Toastmasters on Thursday
4) Bedding and towels to wash from departed houseguests
5) Larder is bare. See #4
6) Need to lose a few pounds (walking and the gym)
7) Have to update web site - alas, I have probably forgotten how
|Marktplatz in Goettingen, where many scenes from The Shadow Warriors are set|
9) Get ugly stain off kitchen floor
10) Catch up on "Big Love"
So, of course, I'm meeting a friend for lunch tomorrow. And feeling a little sleep deprived. I have to get all this stuff done before baseball season, a hideous, lovely time suck. Red Sox Nation demands loyalty.
Am I the only one who thought that academy awards prologue was kind of cute. Having a loud sneezing fit