Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Limbo

The old half-dead Dell is at the Apple store for the conversion of my data, etc. I'm blogging on an old PowerBook G4 until the new marchine is ready. This is a HUGE change for me. Will I ever be as proficient on the MAC as I was on the PC? Can an old dog (grrrr1) learn new tricks?

Guess I'll find out. I want to learn Garage Band.

To celebrate the big conversion, we had lunch at Aquitaine at Legacy Place. Good French onion coup and the croque monsieur wasn't too shabby either. Excellent Pinot Grigio.

Working on a speech about Tijuana in the old days and Caesar Salad. Of course you knew Caesar Salad was invented in Tijuana? No. You do now.

Learn something every day. What will I learn?

Wondering,

Grapeshop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome!