Thursday, April 17, 2008

Sucking It Up More Than Usual

So, kids, I'm going to begin querying big time: 10 queries per month for World of Mirrors, same for Promiscuous Mode and likewise for Festival Madness. That's 30 queries a month, which is painful but do-able. I'm also going to submit to a few more publishers.

Moving forward, inching along, and no doubt plenty of rejection. Everyone says the writing is good, and therefore the story must be the stumbling block. Need to plug away at my 20's book, too. Wanted it done by August, but I don't think that's possible, but I could write the major scenes and then string them together.

Nothing could be weirder than Festival Madness where I began writing in the middle. I need a new query for World of Mirrors

The courses I've taken on hooks and synopses have not really been as helpful as I had hoped.

It would be nice to have a few comments now and then. I know there are readers, but without posts, the blog stays in the toilet on the Technorati rankings. Please?

Grapeshot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome!