Saturday, May 28, 2022

Faavorite things to do to get away from (sob!) stalled writing?



 Does it help you to resume with new ideas on the book you are writing?
 
Okay, we have two questions here, maybe three.  Third question is what do you do when technology, i. e.. email fails you?  
Answer:  you spent countless hours on the phone with Apple Help and Help from your internet provider.  Like half a day.  Is is fixed?  Well, kinda, sorta.  Next question? 
What do I do  when I have to get away from stalled writing?  My writing has been more or less stalled since Covid hit us.  What have I done? 
 Facebook essays 
Currently gardening: it soothes the soul.  I love gardening
Cooking delicious meals.  Just started into this seriously four months ago.  Always seems productive. Last night it was Greek chicken.  Tonight quiche with spinach and pancetta.  Yum!


Cleaning old "stuff" out of the house.  Seeing empty shelves again.  Cleaned garage after a long hiatus.  Anything but write.  
Re-read what I have written?. Does it stink?  Surprisingly no. Determined to write again after I get more stuff done.  Etsy shop,  swapping out winter clothes for summer clothes.  Mess in basement.  BIG mess in basement.  Clean out files.  Haul paper to shredder.  
But reader, this weekend I intend to spend one-half day writing.  Do I still remember how?  I think so.  

  Not sure who is participating this month. 


Saturday, May 28 2022

XX

Dr. Bob Rich  

Connie Vines 

Anne Stenhouse 

Diane Bator 

A.J. Maguire 

Rhobin Courtright 

           


 

2 comments:

  1. I had to laugh as I do many of the same things. Love gardening, do lots of cooking and baking; and when still not occupied, cleaning up old messes. At least we get things accomplished.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous6:05 PM

      Yes we are, and that’s a good feeling.

      Delete

Your comments are always welcome!