Saturday, February 12, 2011

In Disgrace

My Facebook account caught a virus which sent itself to 200+ friends, and after I deleted each and every message, Facebook blocked me from sending links. 

The MWA newsletter that arrived today had some interesting links to online writing advice.  Here is a link  you may profit by:

Writing Advice  


The writer is Janet Finch and she has some trenchant suggestions. 

How does it feel to be in the doghouse?  Baaaaad.  Sometimes I think I've spent the better part of my life smarting from something I did wrong, didn't do, didn't say, should have said, blundering along like a blind dog in a meat house (my Dad's phrase).  This person becomes a black sheep.   I wrote a story about that once, and even gave a speech at Toastmasters about black sheephood.  Did you know that black sheep are undesirable because THEIR WOOL CAN'T BE DYED.   Today's fact. 

I'm going to crawl back under my rock.

Sadly,

Grapeshot

1 comment:

Your comments are always welcome!