Monday, December 01, 2008

Why didn't I think of that?

Ah, when the dream dies, it dies slowly and painfully. My dream isn't dead yet, but I must tell you that except for my food writing class and my robotic fish short story, I haven't had much joy as a writer lately. I'm not alone.

Here is a lady with class and imagination and yes, even chutzpah. I can't imagine why her novel didn't sell, but I have come to realize that NOT ALL GOOD BOOKS WILL BE PUBLISHED. For whatever reason. So she's giving her book a funeral. How cool is that? God, I'm about ready to bury World of Mirrors, my East German book, but I keep thinking that someone, somehow will love it.

This is what you do when you decide to give up the battle.

http://www.mydreamisdeadbutimnot.com/

RIP

Grapeshot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome!