Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Grapeshot (Reunion.com)

Holy Freakin' Crap! For the third time, this Reunion outfit has spammed my ENTIRE EMAIL list and even my blog! Unbelievable. This is so humiliating. It takes approx. 3/4 minute to delete one entry from my so-called "friends," and I've spent over 3 hours deleting less than 100 entries, with 700+ to go. People keep emailing me asking, "what's with reunion?"

They're marketers, so go to the bottom and opt out if you get one of these missives. Ah god, editors, agents, classmates, co-workers, professional contacts, fellow writers, 830+ strong. People I would really rather not annoy or have my name conjure up a bad image. I may set my hair on fire.

Grapeshot sent you an invitation on Nov 25, 2008 to connect on Reunion.com.

Connect with Grapeshot before the invitation expires!

Do you know Grapeshot?
Yes No
Tell us, and see if someone's searching for you!

Reunion.com - Find Everyone from Your Past.

You have received this email because a Reunion.com Member sent an invitation to this email address.

You can stop receiving follow-up invitations by selecting
to opt out.

For assistance, please refer to our FAQ or Contact Us.
Our Address: 2118 Wilshire Blvd., Box 1008,
Santa Monica, CA 90403-5784

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome!