Saturday, September 20, 2008

Feet Up, Brain in Neutral

We spent the last three days at NEIBA at the Hynes Convention Center. I discovered I have no comfortable shoes that are good for 8 hours of standing, at least none of the non-sneaker variety.

Being around books and writers and booksellers and publishers is heady stuff, and free books are totally awesome, esp. if signed by the author. We worked hard and had a good time, and am I ever glad it's over.

After I finish my Red Zinger tea, I'm going to soak my feet and slather on some of the Body Shop's Peppermint Foot Balm.

Then I find some totally mindless TV, or maybe I pull out one of the cool new books I've got and curl up. What could be finer? SinC into a good mystery. Yeah.

Grapeshot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome!