Monday, November 20, 2006

Grunting at the Gym

No grunting while lifting weights? What are things coming to? Next thing you know, sweating will be forbidden, too. In theory, the "grunting" freaks out anyone but gym rats. In fact, I don't think so. Grapeshot has been known to grunt a bit while trying to hoist those last few pounds.

I don't like the silly grunting on the tennis courts with every shot. Sounds ridiculous. I realize it helps the players concentrate, but do they have to be that loud? The girls almost sound like they're screaming.

I'm still working on World of Mirrors for the agent. Keep thinking of items to add and subtract. One of these days I'll have to suck it up and declare the book finished. Fini. Over. Done with. But not quite yet.

Grapeshot, who is going to the gym tomorrow and will try hard not to make unseemly noises.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome!