Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Link to a Really Cool Blog


If you like gardening and food and good writing, here's a great blog:
http://www.foodiefarmgirl.blogspot.com/

This is my garden a year ago when it was young and fresh. Looks good this year, too. The bag of impatiens was something new and looked stunning for a couple months until everything got all scraggly with a " seen better days" look. I have inspired the guys next door to plant stuff, but for some reason, last night they threw some HUGE cherry tomato plants (with green fruit) into the trash.
Moments ago two guys in pickups pulled up and rescued the tomatoes. I think they were from the gardening crew that came round this a.m. All I heard from "they just need some water." Made my heart feel good. I would have rescued except they would have surely noticed.

Aloha

Grape shot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome!