Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Boston Blogging

Today's Boston Globe had an article that Boston is the Bloggingest Town in the country. How about that? Actually, I am the only person I know that blogs alone. Hmmm. That sounds odd. Blogs independently? The others I know who blog have a group blog about writing. Try as I may, I can't stick to any one subject.

For example, tonight we're having ribs. And baked beans. And salad, of course, as a sop to the veggies. I always put onion and tomato (fresh) atop the baked beans. Have some really tasty slab bacon to really nail the beans! I used the BRITU (best ribs in the universe--google it) rub for the ribs that I made up last time. Can't decide between the smoker or the grill or maybe just smoking on the grill. With the hickory chips. Yeah!

Hope the rain stays away. This area gets plenty of early evening showers, always about the time you want to start up the grill. Grrrrr.

So Bostonians, Blog On!!!


Grapeshot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome!