Sunday, August 14, 2005

The manuscript is in the mail

Promiscuous Mode is en route to the agent. Far fewer little flags than I thought. Had morphed two hours work into two days work. Whew! I also got the first 15 pages off to the Debut Dagger Contest. Sent another off to Salvo contest earlier. Realized I had missed umpteen Bouchercon deadlines. It's been a busy, as in busy-good, summer.

Need to research more agents to send the books out to. My suspicion is that if someone doesn't recommend you, they send the dreaded AHFL and that is it. Hint: FL stands for Form Letter. Need to get going some more on Festival Madness. Need to weed and groom the garden. Need to shower. Need to go to work on my last day of vacation. Need to need to need to.
Need to suck it up!

Aloha

Grapeshot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome!